Some Mom's and I from the ward rotate teaching pre-school. The kids have had a great time learning and growing. Kaden is so cooperative and attentive.
Tan comes up with the best ideas to keep Colb's happy. I was in the middle of making dinner and Colb's was super fussy. So without asking, Tan grabbed this bowl and put ice and water in it for him to play. I held back from expressing my concerns and just praised him for being the best brother! See I have come a long way...

These cuties practiced most the year in preparation of our ward Primary Program. If only I could have recorded the sacrament program. They both sang their hearts out and smiled at us in the audience.
Thankfully they have all the 2011 primary songs memorized so they can sing them with me all the time!
One morning when Tanner woke before Dad and I, he carried this large bowl with this special concoction to my bed side. When I woke I read this note on top.
I've called Tanner my "Moon-Son" for years. When he was two, I explained to him that he's my son but not the like the sun in the sky. Then that day I started calling him my Moon-Son. The rest is history.
Colby didn't think it was that funny though.
This was Tanner's first big toy as a baby and all the babies used it. In case it's to hard to tell, it's a baby bouncer. This bouncer allowed me to take showers and actually shave my legs if I was lucky! It played music and vibrated on their back. It was retired to the trash man recently so I had to take one last picture. It was partially broken so I couldn't donate it.
____________________________________
____________________________________
Tanner displays so many Christ-like attributes. While Grandma McMullin was babysitting, Kaden wasn't eating his dinner. Tanner asked if he could eat Kaden's food for him so he wouldn't have to. Tanner has offered before and is so devoted to his siblings.
Kaden comes up with the silliest things. Kaden said his tummy hurt. I asked him why, he said, " my tummy's hurting for lights" (Christmas Lights).
There are many ways the kids "Milk It" when it comes to bed time. One of Brooklyn's favorites is that she forgot how to fall to sleep. What a stinker!
This year was the first year that Kaden really got involved in decorating the Christmas tree. He decorated the bottom of the tree and he rearranged the ornaments and garland everyday for a week. I enjoyed watching him and hesitated changing his hard work. He's very particular!
I recently over heard Tanner explaining something to Brookie. He whispered, "You know how you have to listen to Mom and Dad? Well freedom is not having to listen to everyone else."
Kadster has followed suit and has a desire like Sissy to fold laundry very strategically. He was very sweet and folded a basket of hand towels. After which he folded socks in a very special way. He's getting so old and independent. He even likes to organize the pantry after we've gone to the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment