Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Home on The Range- part II

As we all know how much I LOVE pictures, I couldn't leave out any of these pictures. And there were even more I was torn about using....

Tanner really drove the last mile to the ranch while Daddy pushed the pedal.




Great Grandpa Joe Hundley grew up in Pima, Arizona and Great Grandma Ruby Hundley grew up near by at Black Rock Ranch. They both died shortly prior to this Gila Valley Temple being built so close to their old stomping grounds. I know they are gleaming in heaven knowing there is a temple in Pima now.

Great Great Grandpa Hollis Holliday and Great Great Grandma Ina Holliday bought and lived in the brick portion of this now restaurant when they were very old. The house was sold and added onto to make this cute little restaurant called "Casa Manana".

We made a quick stop at the Mesa Temple. Only Tan and Brookie were awake to see the beautiful lights.

No comments: