Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chucking Around

This was Colb's first adventure at Chuck E. Cheese. There was so much to explore.

For those of you that know me at all know this is a big NO NO! I wasn't quick enough to catch him, so I documented the gross accident!



Tan's a pro at b-ball now.

Brookie being Mother-Hen.



Colby was a little upset to say the least. I think he was scared of the photo machine. There's a Chuck E. Cheese near Daddy's office so every time the kids are on break we go as a family. Oh, and we don't get the pizza, it's horrible!

A little broom for some height....

It's probably hard to decipher what this is but, Tanner made a motorcycle jump for Dad. Tan had small powered motorcycles and couldn't wait to play with Dad.

When the kids were off school in November, we were blessed with a fun Summer day!

No comments: