Friday, May 15, 2009

We've only just begun...

My other half and I have been married for seven years this month. We've only just begun. Seven years is not long enough. I'm grateful to be sealed to my devoted hubby for all eternity. I anticipate the road ahead of us and am blessed to have such an amazing companion forever.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

For our anniversary I wanted professional family pics. Sean often remembers the saying, "Happy Wife-Happy Life". He did good. A wonderful photographer and friend of mine helped fulfill my wish while she was 9 months pregnant. Tonya captured these priceless moments along with all the new cuties on my blog sidebar. Check out her talent at www.tonyajoy.com

1 comment:

Melody said...

Way cute pics. My hubbie Mike and Shawn were great friends at Ricks. It's good to see he has a great life, a great wife, and beautiful kiddos. Happy Anniversary.