I found this special treasure on our ladder in the garage.
When I was brainstorming of what I could name this post documenting that Kaden turned 3 1/2, I thought about Jack and the Beanstalk story. As a child I remember just being so astonished how the massive beanstalk grew so fast. Thus being said, Kaden has shot right up like a beanstalk!
Our spicy quesadilla is a lil'man now.
This one in particular captures just how much he's changed the past 6 months.(Yes the background is our water storage barrels. I love the vibrant color to match his handsome eyes.)

Kaden has rhythm and loves to dance to nearly any beat! Kaden continues to keep up on our feet. We are so blessed by his mere presence. Family is super important to him. He's very conscience if he's hugged and kissed any or all of us if we are leaving home or the car for that matter. He continues to melt our heart throughout each day.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
We love our Kuds!

No comments:
Post a Comment