Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mumbo Jumbo is Always Fun!

Brookie drew a picture of her and her buddy Dawson. DeAnne and I hope for an arranged marriage so we can be neighbors in heaven.

Off school fun doesn't seem to stop around here.

The kids love to clean the floor. They made a fun event of it this day. They were singing along to "Tangled" music.

This is a big accomplishment getting past the security barricade and all.

Good thing Sissy was on duty.

I just love this precious shot and how the reflection hits Colb's profile.

Raiding the pantry is routine for their adventures; just as I'm getting on them to put all the snacks back they say....

We need them for our picnic on the trampoline. I always give in.

Yes, it's a heart shaped egg fried in toast. My kids love them! My Dad used to make what he called, "bird nests". Of course I try my best to share my memories of their Grandpa Hundley with them often. My Dad didn't use a heart cookie cutter, that's my twist to it. Grandpa would cut out little circles. I miss my Dad soooooooooooooooooooo much! I just know he's been able to see the kids as they grow up.

We do anything to keep him happy during dinner prep time.

Colby loves copying his big bro.

Having some relaxing Sunday fun.

It's always peaceful when we visit Grandpa Hundley's grave. I love sharing memories with the kids. I know that a long long time from now the kids will get to meet Grandpa in Heaven; They think it's pretty cool.

Beautiful!



As I mentioned, Colby gets his way with us all!

No comments: