
I guess he's not only mine. First off he belongs to my Mother and then evenly distributed between Heather, Holly, Robby and I. This handsome chap is my Daddy. This picture was on the front of his missionary farewell program from 1962.

It's been 9 years since My Dad returned to his Heavenly Father. Though it's been so long, I truly feel him in my heart everyday.

This year Kadster was in charge of cleaning Grandpa's grave stone. Tan and Sis were at school so he was so excited to be the big helper and he did a great job.

Before my Dad died I thought it was weird to take pictures at cemeteries. Now I have a different perspective on things. The kids and I go a few times a year, not because we think Grandpa's hanging out there but because it gives me a peaceful time amongst our busy lives to teach the kids about Grandpa was and what he stood for.
No comments:
Post a Comment