
I felt super special to spend QT with my handsome "Tan the Man".

Tanner genuinely appreciates quality time with me. I worry that the day will come that I'm not so cool to hang out with anymore. So for now I soak up what I can get. For the handful of times Tan's bowled, he's awesome. He gave me some pointers. He did expect to beat me. Not this time.

After bowling he wanted to play arcade games. I forewarned him that the claw game is real tricky and it just likes to keep money and not give prizes. Tan won this green ball, got it out of the machine and said, "I told you I could win". He even asked if he could win Kaden and Sissy one. Tan's so thoughtful!

During our date I realized just how coordinated my "Tan the Man" is. You name it, he can do it! He catches on real quick.

He won TONS of tickets and earned more prizes. Tan is so fun to be with!
I'm thankful for my Tanner Bear. He's a fabulous son and brother and cousin and student and listener and reader and pianist and singer and cook and gardener and Child of God!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment