Friday, July 29, 2011

Mother Knows Best

Mother know what is best for my daughter. These cute piggies needed to join me on a date.

Sweet Lyn was gleaming ear to ear. She is always a darling to be around!

Brookie picked our lavender polish and gold glitter for a top coat. It's been fun matching!

We finished our date while the brothers were napping. Brookie randomly rolled out her play dough and made foot prints with her dinosaur. She then asked me if this is how many times Daddy and I have been to the temple.

You see Brookie raided my jewelry box yet again and asked to wear this cute temple necklace on our date. Of course I couldn't say no. I earned this charm when I was a laurel a very long time ago. Brookie comprehends so much about Heavenly Father's plan. She is my star that shines so brightly right here at home.

We finished our date by playing with her cool modern day paper dolls. We made such beautiful memories together.

No comments: