Who sings 8 hours a week? And who sings about our beloved Savior Jesus Christ hours on end?
I had an amazing opportunity to be in the angel choir in the “Savior of the World” production. With Sean just being called to serve in the bishopbric months back, he was gone constantly. I wasn't quite sure how it would all work out and what effect it would have on our family with me being gone a lot too. It was confirmed to me in several ways that I was supposed to participate in the play regardless.
( I didn't get a picture of me, but I got these great pics of my friend Kim.)
My talented friend Kim played Mary. Many of you had the opportunity to hear her real Angelic voice. There are many jealous not so talented singers that would love to steal her voice like Ursula in the movie "The Little Mermaid". I couldn't do that to Kim, she's too sweet. I'm grateful I was able to listen to her beautiful voice time after time.
I feel my Savior's love more strongly!
I know my Savior lives and loves me!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox



1 comment:
Wow, thanks, Hides for the kind words... and OF COURSE for taking the photos! That DEFINITELY was an awesome experience...so thankful we could be a part of it.
Post a Comment