Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ALL ABOUT ME!

Tanner's first homework assignment was to decorate a banner about himself and share with his kinder class. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him design it.

He also had to answer this questionnaire for his teacher. I loved interviewing him and being surprised with some of his sweet and fishy answers.
*******
ALL ABOUT ME!

MY FULL NAME IS: Tanner Jared McMullin
I LIKE TO BE CALLED: Tanner
MY BIRTHDAY IS ON: April 18th
I LIVE WITH MY: Mom, Dad, Brookie and Kaden
MY FAVORITE COLOR IS: Blue
MY FAVORITE ANIMAL IS: A reindeer
MY FAVORITE FOOD IS: Tuna Fish
MY FAVORITE BOOK IS: Olive the Other Reindeer
MY FAVORITE MOVIES ARE: Walle and Free Willy
FOR FUN I LIKE TO: Play outside, go on walks and being with the whole family
MY FAVORITE SCHOOLD SUBJECT IS: Writing good
THIS YEAR, I HOPE I LEARN ABOUT: Doing the monkey bars, learning to spell and add better
WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO BE A: Dad, Husband and a race car driver
THE THING THAT I AM BEST AT IS: Jumping on the trampoline, swinging and reading words

Tanner is doing great in school. He is missed deeply by bro, sis and me of course while at school. But we are very proud of all he is learning and experiencing.

1 comment:

Robertsons said...

i remember the boys doing thoes! so fun!