Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Touch of Pink

We had a Pink Party for Brookie's 3rd Birthday. Here's an attempt at a little cake I made. I missed Vicki (our amazingly talented baker) a lot while I was frosting this.

Brookie was more than thrilled having lots of family and friends celebrating with her. She loved telling me who was at the party. She felt so loved.

She wasn't messing around. (Forget the dainty bites!)

Tanner was extra happy for her this day. He took it upon himself to open all the "adult proof" packaging from her gifts. He untied about 30 tiny twisties as fast as he could and then sat back and watched her excitement!

One of the only shots of me to document that I was actually there at the party.
Brooklyn came down stairs the morning of the party and hugged and kissed me nearly 100 times; thanking me for her pink party and telling me how much she loved me. Was it worth all the hours I spent preparing? I'd do it all over again just to see her shine!

Uncle William was visiting from Utah so he was able to attend. He scored big points bringing her some cool princess gifts.

Daddy took it upon himself to find a pink shirt for our Brookie's special day. Brooklyn was so happy he was wearing pink. Daddy cooked up a storm for the event.

A Touch of Pink...


Auntie Holly painted the girl's faces and Auntie Heather and Cousin Tay-Tay painted the girl's toes.
**********
We love you sweet Brooklyn Nicole!
We are thankful for the pink you have touched our family with the past three years.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Heidi :) Still love saying that!

I just found your blog and realized I havent talked to you in so long. Your kids ARE SO SO SO CUTE! Brooklyn is about the same age as our Ella...how fun...and she is SO CUTE! And how old is Kaden? He is proably about the same as our youngest baby, Asher. We should try to get together to set a play date. Ella loves having little friends to play with.

Anyway I didnt see your email to contact you, so sorry this is so long. But I just wanted to say hello its been so long!

Joanna said...

So cute!

Courtney said...

This is just too cute! Wish we were there!