
Last month I surprised Tanner with a Mommy Date. You can never go wrong spoiling one of your children with individual time. We got some snacks and hiked up a hill at 6th st and Hamner in Norco. It was awesome. Seeing how I was never a scout, I hadn't thought about snake season. There were tons of snake holes. We hiked extra fast. Luckily we were safe and didn't see any.

As you can see Tanner was more than happy that afternoon.

He was on top of the world!
I love listening his thoughts and feelings. It's rare that we can have uninterrupted conversations during the day. What a treasure!

Tanner took this picture of me. I had to document that I was actually there.
(It's extra small because I didn't look to cute.)
Tanner I had a great time with you Son- I can't believe you are starting kindergarten soon. :(
I'm looking forward to our next adventure together!
xoxo
1 comment:
that is such a great idea!!
Post a Comment