Monday, July 20, 2009

Fish are Friends, not Food!

Daddy planned a little weekend getaway for us. Recently we stayed in Long Beach at the Westin and got 4 complimentary tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific. Daddy finds the best deals!
We celebrated that Tanner is starting Kindergarten soon. I'm hopeful that Tanner gets more excited about going to school.

Surprisingly Tanner loved touching the sharks and rays.

Kaden loved being outside, pulling off his hat and checking out the water.

Kaden wrestling to get down as usual.
(I had to use the picture though it's out of focus.)

Cooling off a bit. Poor Kaden was coveting Tanner and Brookie's ice cream. Poor guy.

Brooklyn's typical pose for the camera!

Brookie thought this orange fish was Nemo. I was happy she thought that because we couldn't find a clown fish anywhere. She was clapping trying to get Nemo's attention.
She told him "It's okay, I'll help you find your Daddy." Apparently she thinks he's still lost.

It was an unforgettable weekend for sure!

No comments: