In the past three weeks I've become a little more appreciative of modern medicine.
I'm thankful for Oragel, Hyland's teething tablets and Motrin that have given Kaden and I some relief during the process of getting three new teeth.
I'm thankful for cough suppressants that allowed me to sleep a little when the kids had coughing attacks during the night.
I'm thankful for Oropred steroids and Albuterol sulfate for helping Brookie and Kaden breath during their difficult asthma flare ups!
I'm thankful for Abreva that minimized the size of my fever blisters.
I'm thankful for anti-biotics that healed my mastitis breast infection.
I'm thankful for my Bro-in-law Dr. Rob for taking care of Tanner's broken thumb and keeping us from having to go to lovely urgent care.
I really am happy all these meds are FDA approved. Now I know why I wasn't a pioneer.
How could I have survived the past three weeks?
3 comments:
it sounds like i need to bring dinner in & give a big diet coke to someone! ill be right over!
Amen! I don't know what I would do without allergy and asthma medicines for Wyatt.
I'm with you. Teething tablets and Tylenol have been Ev and my good friends the last few weeks.
Post a Comment