Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Miss Sunshine

Our Little Miss Sunshine had her first dance recital last month. Of course I'm playing blog catch up. Better late than never.

Here she is performing a portion of "Who let the dogs out" dance. I say portion because she didn't quite feel like dancing much that evening. She was very intrigued by the huge audience.

She also danced to "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini".

Brookie and Avery being sweet together.

Hannah and Brookie socializing before their debut.

Brookie admiring her beautiful flowers that Tanner picked out for his Princess Sis.
She pranced around showing them off to all her friends.

It was so sweet watching our sweet princess at her first recital. My wish would be that she enjoys dancing for many years to come; That she actually loves dancing as much as I did growing up and still do. Brooklyn, we adore the sunshine you brighten our everyday with.

(I promise Brookie that I won't force you to dance if you don't like it!!!)

1 comment:

TheHardyFamily said...

That was such a fun night, and they look so cute!