Friday, May 1, 2009

I still feel my Butterfly Kisses

It was my Daddy's birthday on April 29th and boy have I been filled with emotion.
(FYI-My Dad passed away nearly 7 years ago.)

My Daddy and I danced to "Butterfly Kisses" and I can still feel his butterfly kisses as if we danced yesterday!
These pictures were the last pictures we have together.

Just a handful of fond memories of my Daddy-

He used to pull out our teeth by tying string to our tooth and a door.

He would pretend to be an Indian and chant around our house.

Always gave us lots of hugs and kisses, even when we were teenagers!

Played the sleeping/tickle monster game.

Always humbly served Heavenly Father and still does!!!

He was the official House Doctor. Always took care of us when we were sick and never got sick himself. Even made special trips to the store to get big sticks!

I'm so grateful to have these unforgettable memories and many more...

My Sweet Parents

We will be together again someday!
(Sorry mom I had to include this sweet one.)

Daddy I'm missing you like crazy!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Melody said...

your font is the same color as your background, so no one can read anything that is written. JUST SO YOU KNOW. hahahaha

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I can read it, and it's very touching.

Heather Mower said...

I can't read it either, but still made me cry! Doesn't seem like that long ago. I can still feel the way he hugged! Thanks for posting these sweet pictures!