| Date with Dad at Knott's eating a healthy snack, dip-n-dots! |
| The famous picture of how a boy reacts vs. a girl on a wild water park ride! |
| One of the antique books I use to read as a child. "The Mystery of the Missing Peanuts". |
| More of Brooklyn's fun first grade projects. |
| Brotherly love with tongs. |
| Colb's practicing getting packed up for school! Not so quickly buddy, you're mama's last! |
| Colby's best buddy William Kalayji. Colby can't wait for him to get a little older so they can be partners in crime! |
| Brookie Cookie took a fun gymnastics class with her buddy Reagan. |
| This is when Colby and I picked up Kaden from preschool. The boys always miss each other and give hugs and kisses when they are reunited! Simply adorable! |
| Our sleeping prince |
| I know they are difficult to read but these are love notes from my Brookie. |
| Knott's Berry Farm fun! |
| All the best friends together. 12 kiddoes- ages 6 months-9 yrs. Yes DeAnne, Amber and I are a little crazy! |
| The brave boys went on Silver Bullet, one of the fastest rides there! |
| One of Kaden's first drawings of a person. Age 4 1/2. |
| Brookie had a project she was assigned to do about herself. Hers is the middle strip. |
| This one's a little more obvious which one Brookie is.... Cutie pie! |
| Sugar Pie's 2 yr old hair cut. |
| It was so bitter sweet cutting off his hair when I barely had any myself. |
| This is when I pretty much stopped wearing my wigs out in public. I got so sick of them and decided it was time to match my hubby! ( 5 months post chemo) |
| Piece of art from Brookie. (age 6) |
No comments:
Post a Comment