Monday, January 28, 2013

Let the Fits Begin! Colbs 22-23 months

Let the fits begin....
 One morning I came down to find this surprise!  Kaden was so kind to push the stool over for him to climb up! 

While I was recovering from one of my surgeries, I regularly had help because I couldn’t carry the boys. There were a few hours each day that I was left alone with them.  One day Kaden shouted for me and I came in the toy room to find the boys behind the toy chest. (The toy chest weighs at least 50 lbs). Kaden was so proud of Colby.  He has encouraged Colby to climb over and he had made it!  But, there was no way Colby could climb to get back over.  After about 15 minutes of instructing Kaden to push the toy chest out with his feet, he did it!!!  It had ran through my mind that they might just have to eat lunch behind there.
 Here’s his famous “cheese” smile again! 



 Our cuties cry of “Get me out of my booster!!!”



As Colbster gets older, the more these two bond.  Kaden has said to Colby for over a year, “Colby, you are my best friend!” I know Kaden unconditionally loves his lil’brother but he still invades his space and crosses his boundaries a few times a day.  Kaden will squeeze him a little too tight, grab him and kiss him and try to force him to play with him when Colb’s has another adgenda.  I know Kaden totally adores Colbster but he needs to learn to respect his baby’s personal boundaries.

No comments: