Friday, September 14, 2012

September Love

This is the only dirt that is not in our planter boxes in the back yard.


Tanner made this beautiful flower arrangement to help me feel better during chemo. Brookie picked all these cute tiny flowers to brighten my day.  It was really rough and they could tell!

Kaden brought me this blue necklace to wear for one of my chemo treatments.  I wore it proudly!  Kaden also loves to give me chicken feet.  He usually picks them on his walks around the neighborhood.  I tend to like them more than the flowers.  They make me feel extra special!

My sweet loving children are Heavenly Angels that bless me each and every day.  There is no way that I could be as strong battling cancer without them.  They look into my eyes and I can feel the love and confidence they have in me.  Their hugs and snuggles make me feel warm and fuzzy just when I need it!

No comments: