| After 3 years of Brooklyn asking to get her ears pierced we finally surrendered for her birthday. |
There were no tears at all! You can tell she's nervous but she held it together better than the teenage girl before her.
Our new princess!
It's hard to see the little daisy mulit-colored rhinestone earrings but they are adorable or Brookie's tiny ears. It costs $30 dollars for the piercing and the earrings. Boy the prices have gone up since I had my ears pierced.
She's talking to her best buddy Dawson. He personally called her to wish her happy birthday. She and Dawson both state they are boyfriend and girlfriend! Dawson's mom and I think it's cute for now but it's gone on for over a year now. They don't get embarrassed at all!
Uncle William stopped by before he had to work. Unfortunately Brookie got sick the night before her b-day.
Grandma McMullin surprised Brookie with her new Disney Brave dress. Dad and I gave her the Merida doll in the morning.
| Auntie Heather Renee bought her new cowboy boots and a hula hoop. |
No comments:
Post a Comment