Left to right on the floor: Robby Hundley, Ethan Mower, Colby and Kaden McMullin
All the first cousins except Jordan went to the Chino Air Museum. Jordan stayed home and babysat me! I was super sick from chemo and couldn't be left alone.
All the young kids got cool propeller toys.
| The husbands were in charge of the 13 kids! It was great having all my siblings and spouses together! A rare occasion. |
| Holly took all these adorable pictures of cousin love... |
It's amazing how when we get together with all the kids, they show so much love and adoration for each other. Though it's very hard living so far away, time and distance doesn't separate us! It was a wonderful chaotic weekend despite my 1st round of chemo sickness. It's just what I needed! I know my Dad was beaming ear to ear to see us all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment