Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our Cutie Pie - 17 months

While growing up my mother used to call us endless nicknames as do I with my children.
One of the nicknames that stuck for all of my siblings and I was, Cutie Pie!
No doubt Colbster is a Cutie Pie!
He is constantly pointing at what he thinks he wants, and we guess at what it is.

He gets just about anything and everything he wants from all members of the family! The kids will give him their toys and suckers. Tanner will even gamble and let Colby hold his I-touch.  Anything to make him happy. It is pretty fun to watch.
I wouldn't say he's spoiled at this point but it could turn into a sticky situation the older he gets.
Auntie Holly took these adorable pictures of our lil'rocker. She even spiked his hair, so cute!
Our Cutie Pie completes our family.






No comments: