Kaden made these beautiful cards for me at pre-school and primary. He was so anxious to give them to me.
Brookie is so creative and devotes so much time on detail for all my pictures. She is going to surpass me as a mother some day and I'll be so very proud!
Might-Outstanding-Teaching-Happy-Excellent-Right
Tanner made this thoughtful card! I love the words he chose to describe me as a mother!
The card reads, "You are so loving to take me on a date. I really love you... love-Tanner
| These are misc. gifts of love the kids have showered me with. They are all so thoughtful! |
A sad attempt to take a mothers day picture with my angels at bedtime.
Such is reality!
I am eternally blessed to be a mother of four precious, priceless angels from heaven. Being a Mother is my favorite Job ever. I get paid with ever lasting love every shift and even when I call in sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment