We made it through ten lovely, learning, trial full years together! I am looking forward to at least 50 more years here on earth with my hunny and all eternity with him in heaven!
| Sean planned a surprise anniversary date for us! First we got a couples massage and then we went on romantic Gondola Ride around Balboa Bay. |
We relaxed on the beach for a while and watch the surfers and talents skim boarders.
Found this cool sticker at one of the shops.
We went on the Ferris wheel at Balboa. What a nice breeze and view.
Sean always plans the best of the best b-day and anniversary dates! I grateful for all the time and effort he puts into planning unforgettable times for us!
| .We went to one of our favorite Italian restaurants called, "Pasta Connection". Their home made gnocchi's are to die for! This is a horrible picture of me but I had to document it. |
Here are just a few of my favorite anniversary pictures we had taken. Sean has the best smile!






No comments:
Post a Comment