 |
| Our handsome Tan made the decision to be baptized. |
 |
| We are all so proud of his decision; the commitments and promises he has made to Heavenly Father. |
 |
|
I thought this day would never come. I am overjoyed to be his Mama. He teaches me so much about being loving, kind, forgiving and patient. Just as our Savior. We are grateful he sets a righteous example for Brookie, Kaden and Colby. |
 |
" I bear my testimony that I know the church is true. I know families
are forever. I know that everyone should get baptized like Jesus was. I
share with you my testimony in the name of Jesus Christ Amen."
| We printed Tanner's testimony in the program to share with everyone. | |
|
|
|
| | | | |
|
|
|
Here's a fun collage we made of Tanner 9 months till age 8.
When I see these brothers look into each others eyes, nothing but love and devotion is felt!
 |
| One of my favorite parts of Tan's special day was that he played the opening song and closing song on the piano. "When I am Baptized", has been one of Tan's favorites for at least 3 years. And "I am a Child of God" was Tanner's first song he learned on the piano. May I mention he learned it by ear without help! |
 |
| Do you see how big lil' sisters smile is? I also can't resist commenting how much Brookie and Tan's faces look alike. | |
|

Mowers
 |
| McMullin's and DiMaggio's |
My Tan's program. You know me, I can't forget every detail.
 |
| We made great memories and hopefully made memories our Tanner Jared will always remember on his very special day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment