
Our whole family is so proud that Brooklyn is a confident bike rider now and Colby is old enough for the bike trailer. We have been going on family bike rides and I don't have to stay at home! Yippie!

Often Colb's falls to sleep during the relaxing ride.

It's rare but Tan and I were home alone. It was pouring and he asked if I'd play in the rain. We had a memorable splashing fight.

Though it was short and really wet, we had a blast. He had a great advantage having a thick jacket and rain boots. I on the other hand don't one the right gear.


Dad and I had the honors of joining Tanner at a meeting called, "It's Great to be Eight". It was all about being prepared to be baptized this year. Big reality check for us that he continues to grow despite our petitions. Our handsome Tanner was so reverent and attentive.

This was Colb's last spin in his exersaucer aka bucket. Bitter bitter sweet. Good thing we could give it to Auntie Heather Ann to use. Sean and I bought this when Tanner was about two months old.


And here was Colb's last trip in the walker. Grandma Hundley bought it for Tanner almost 8 years ago. Colby still loved it but he is to tall for it. Bummer!

Last month Kaden taught himself how to use his balance bike. You can barely tell his feet are off the ground as he glides around.


He's such a big boy now!


Tan earned this cool award recognizing that he tries his best on class work at all times. He's a great 2nd grader and his confidence has blossomed!

Apparently there are lots of little bunnies that live at this park. Colby attempted to eat a tiny pellet. You can imagine how I cringed as I rushed to retrieve the treat. UGH! He was pretty mad that I dug it out of his mouth.
I don't think he got to taste it. THANKFULLY!

We are proud of our Brookie Cookie. She earned this special award for memorizing all her kindergarten sight words. That's about 60 words.

The kids absolutely love picnics!


Devoted Tanner is often convinced to fall to sleep in Kaden's bed so the "ghosters" don't get Kaden. It's so adorable that Kaden thinks Tanner can protect him. That's what loving brothers do.
(For those of you that haven't seen, Tanner wears a reverse head gear to correct his under bite.)

Brookie being the lil' mama she was born to be! It's such a blessing having her motherly instincts around! She melts our hearts.

I was putting Colby to sleep for nap, when I returned I found this note on the kitchen floor. It reads, Warning, then cashon, crossed out because he didn't know how to spell it. Then underneath reads, WET FLOOR! The water mess was to big for Tan to handle alone. I'm so glad he was warning us so we didn't slip on it. So cute!

Trouble at the Mowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment