Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shrinking Pills

When I was young, or should I say younger, my mother would often say that she was going to give us shrinking pills. Back then I had no clue why she would want us to shrink.

Now that I'm just a tad older I TOTALLY understand why she'd say that. Our sweet precious Colby William is 9 months new.

With the exception of Colby's digestion problems, I'd love to give him shrinking pills and rewind to about April. If only I could watch him go through each stage again. Thank goodness for cameras, for blogs that I can print and for video cameras.

(I pick April because I wouldn't like to recover from surgery again.)


We had these fabulous, darling, memorable, priceless pictures taken right when Colb's was turning 9 months.

The pictures on this post are my ultimate favorites but, like always there are many many more that I love too.








The photographers only charged $ 65 for the session and all the pics on a CD including edited ones. They were very patient and I felt like I was ripping them off so we tipped them just a little.

No comments: