Sean earned a quick Florida get away for us from Allstate.
We were celebrating with specially made Potter butter beer! We had a nice relaxing getaway.
We were celebrating with specially made Potter butter beer! We had a nice relaxing getaway.
Our flight, five star hotel, and most meals were paid for. Little did we know that we were getting two day passes to Universal Studios and Universal Island of Adventures! As you can see behind us there is an exact replica of Hogwarts.
We were blown away by the detail and replication!
Colby was a trooper, he was super happy to be outside so much. Sean and I were able to swap going on rides without having to wait. It's great that most theme parks do that now. Our favorite rides were, The Hulk, Harry Potter, and Spiderman. I had no idea that I could assimilate being sick pregnant for the day; Well I did after riding these rides. It was still worth the thrill.
Colbs and I got to be in most of the pictures because Daddy knows I'm the one always behind the camera.
Wow, Woody really out dates me!
It was great our Hotel had complimentary water taxi's. So we took short relaxing rides to the parks and to some restaurants.
Such is the life!

No comments:
Post a Comment