Brooklyn and Tanner will snuggle every opportunity they have. Kaden on the other hand is a temper-mental snuggler. Sometimes I get a little sad when he denys me. :( So when I was snuggling in Kaden's bed recently I was super tired so I was humming, "I am a Child of God". He interrupted me and said, "DON'T HUMM HUMM. I DON'T LIKE HUMM HUMM MOM!"
I can't recall if I've posted this before so just in case here it is again....All the kids know that they are cut out of my tummy (c-section)when they are born. Brookie thinks that all babies are born that way. Randomly one day in the car with Dad she started crying. Dad was clueless what had happened. So after calming Brookie down enough to understand what she was saying, I figured out that she was crying because she didn't want to have surgery's to get her babies out. We were so sad that she is already worried about this and she's only five.
Tanner loves his Brooklyn, Kaden and Colby. When Kaden naps, Tanner will quietly kiss his checks and head and quietly sneak away. Tanner always comes and tells me when his mission is accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment