Caitlin Jolley would have turned 3 this month. We sure miss her smiles.
We celebrated little Caitlin's birthday with some cupcakes. It's a family tradition that involves hundreds of people now.
I still remember her 1st birthday party.
We took the kids to Oak Glen thinking we were going to go apple picking. We weren't able to go. I rely on the internet to much. The hours listed were incorrect so we got there a bit to late.
We still made the best of it. Walked around and tried our first apple burrito.
It's kinda hard to see the cool Ford behind the kids. What an antique!
Colby-Pokey had no idea what we were doing but he was sure happy to be outside. He's always so mellow and a sweetie boy. We made some good memories together. Next year I'll confirm the old way with my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment