Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lyncess My Princess

Deep inside my young heart lies the one I want to be,
And deep inside my soul I find the seeds of divinity,

And now and then I see glimpses of the woman I can become,
I know some day that I will find her here if I don't give up,

I am a princess, a royal queen I'll be
So I must choose to find and use my divine qualities,

Daughter of heaven a queen someday I'll be,
An heir of my mother in heaven for eternity,

Everyday I'm closer to the one I want to be,
And slowly I'm uncovering my heavenly qualities,

And I'll continue working toward the woman I can become
Developing my qualities through service and through love.
(by, Julie de Azevedo)

My sassy lyn is blossoming into the most perfect Daughter of God. More precious and heavenly than I ever imagined!

This jewelry box is my mothers. As a little girl I remember always seeing this pretty box and my sisters and I would often play with it without permission of course.

When my Mommy moved (without permission I might add) I asked if I could have it and without hesitation she handed it over. Now my girl is fascinated with it.

This little beauty is also my mothers and I always wished it was mine.

It's so sweet and lovely just like my angel Brookie.

I love you forever my princess lyncess.



No comments: