
Our loving Kaden is such a rascal!

When I fixed his hair just right he thought I was so silly for calling him "Alfalfa".

When I started playing with his hair, we decided that he looks like the grinch when he was a little boy. Kaden LOVES "The Grinch that Stole Christmas".

Our little Kadster is still pretty spicy, but he could never be a Grinch to us. His sweet spirit and thoughtful acts of love each day keep our family focused of Heavenly Fathers plan.

Kadster got to go on a "mountain" date with Daddy again. Daddy took pics on the mountain last time so this time the I understood why he didn't want to haul the camera while hiking. Kaden was so thrilled to spend QT time with his favorite Man! And these matching shirts are from when Tanner was 3. So we must preserve them to match with Colbster is 3 yrs too. The boys think its super cool to match Daddy.


I also had the honors of taking KJ on a date to the concert in the park tribute to Journey music right here in Eastvale. KJ loves to dance the whole time. He barely stopped to eat his hot dog and ice cream.

Colbster was in tow and was content just to be outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment