Elder Uncle William and Elder Cousin Jordan are being prayed for about 10 times a day in our home. Even when the kids pray for forgiveness when they've made a bad choice they will still throw in and please bless William and Jordan. It's so humbling to see the faith my sweet angels have for their loved Elders serving Heavenly Father.
On more that one occasion I have told Kaden that when he has accidents in his undies that he's wasting my money. Since he's improved so much in the accident area, he now tells me, "Mommy, I didn't waste your money, are you happy now."
Brookie is smitten over her baby Colby. She sings and dances for him, rocks and comforts him. Brookie was "babysitting in her room". I over heard her say, "I love your eyes, your little nose, your little mouth, your little head, your little arms, your little chunky legs, I love your tummy and hands and even your little penis!
Often I tickle the kids on their neck or underarms. Recently Tanner asked, "Mom are you even ticklish anywhere?" I told him I just might let him tickle me.
I was taking Kaden on a potty break during church. We walked by the primary room as we heard angelic voices permeating our hearts. Kaden instantly jumped right in and belted it out while in the hall. " I know he lives, I will follow faithfully, my heart I give to Thee, I know that my Savior loves me." The kids still listen to primary songs at bedtime. It sure teaches them.
On the way back from picking up Miguel's Jr. for lunch Tanner said, "Mom you should just work at Miguel's then you'd be able to make it for us at home". I've gotten the kids hooked on Miguel's since they were just tots.
Lyn drew a picture and told Daddy to give it to me when I came home and to give me a kiss. It's so sweet that she knows just what makes me feel loved.
Kadster is at the tail end of potty training! Yippie! There have been a fair share of accidents. Sometimes the accidents have happened right when I've sat down to feed Colby or when he was supposed be taking a nap. Hi Mommy r u happy I didn't waste your Money! In the beginning of potty training he had some really nasty accidents and I explained to him that he's wasting my money because I had to throw away his underwear.
The kids are all taking swim lessons. Tanner has become such a fast swimmer. He loves diving for toys in the deep end too. He's been so sweet to help coax Kade and Sis to progress along. Brookie in fact officially swims without any floaties. It's so rewarding to see her confident face as she doggy paddles around. Kaden has a way to go but I'm thrilled he will go under the water and enjoy kicking around with us. Kaden tells Daddy all the time now. "Daddy, I swim all by myself now." He doesn't really swim yet but he's very proud of himself.
Brookie is very observant. Colby was lying in her bed and Brookie asked me if she could say a prayer for Colby as she put her hands on Colby's tummy. So we had a little talk reminding her about Daddy's special priesthood.
On Father's Day, Tanner came to me and said, "Mom I want another kid." I played it down and said when you grow up you can have as many kids as your wife will have. He confirmed that no he was talking about Dad and I having another kid in our family. I asked him if he didn't notice how hard it is already for me with all 4 kids. He said, "No I want another kid in our family". Oh really Tanner? I suppose I pretend really well. Tan helps soooo much and he is willing to be selfless even more. xoxo
After family scripture study Brookie said, " I'm going to tell you a Jesus story. Jesus is our love. Jesus is in our hearts! Really he is. Jesus gives us bread and water from Him. He loves us! " She is a great example to me. Her testimony is blossoming and we love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment