Friday, June 10, 2011

Joseph was a Prophet

Kaden Joseph was named after my grandfather Joseph Amos Hundley. I can't but help to call him Joseph fairly often and imagine my handsome grandpa as a child. Ironically Grandpa had bright blue eyes and blond curly hair too.

Without fail Kaden requests to be pushed higher while swinging. I finally snapped a picture. And this high isn't high enough. Kaden was born with a BIG personality and we know he will reach to the top in all that he does! I often sing to him, "Joseph was a prophet" and he says no Mom I KADEN.

When I'm alone with him (which is extremely rare) I realize how old he is and how much he's taught and continues to teach me. He is a strong soldier of our Heavenly Father ready to stand!

Ku-Du Ku-Du (as Dad would say) deserved a Mommy date and a Daddy date all in the same day.

We finished our Mommy date with some sugar.

He was in shock it was all for him.

Since Colbster's been here, Kaden has bonded much more with Daddy. When daddy's not around Kaden's always asking for him. And when the "Best Daddy" opens the garage to come home, Kadster acts as though he's just arrived at Disneyland. Daddy loves being such a high commodity.

Like he's on top of the world and it sure melt's my heart.

Dad took the coolest picture. He's getting more creative with the camera these days.
(He got kuddos from me for capturing his hiking date)

No comments: