
The butterfly kisses, winks, hand squeezes, tender kisses, drawings, love notes, and snuggles remind we throughout each day just why being a Mommy is the BEST darn Job around!

My sweeties challenge me each day too. Without these "Mommy tests" I wouldn't learn and grow myself.

They teach me to be like Jesus.
To do things as HE would. To say things that HE would say. And that in itself is the best gift they could ever give me here on earth.

For Mother's Day Brookie Love made me this beautiful flower with her adorable face in the middle. And she drew a sweet picture of her and I on the envelope.

Tanner hand painted this bright frame and carefully decorated my gift bag. He said the two fish are he and I kissing. When I write him lunch notes I always write xoxo. So he knew I'd love the hugs and kisses. He even made a card for Kaden to give to me.
~
And Daddy made a PRICELESS video with pics of the kids and fun we've shared with a special surprise ending of Tan and Brookie wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. I felt more that appreciated on my day! Daddy has been Mr. Mom since last July when I was sick prego with Colby and continues to do WAY more than his share in our home! Happy Mother's Day to you too hunny!
(
Colby-pokey was sleeping during our photo opportunities.)
No comments:
Post a Comment