Thursday, April 7, 2011

Love & Beauty

I love to see the temple,

I'll go inside someday, to covenant with my father I'll promise to obey.



For the temple is a house of God,

A place of love a beauty.

I'll prepare myself while I am young,

This is my sacred duty!
__________

In March we were blessed to visit Redland's Temple with the cousins and Newport Temple with some great friends. They were thrilled to visit both temples the same month. The kids are always jealous when we attend the temple without them. Our sweet children already understand how special the temple is and have a hard time understanding why they can't go inside with us until they are 12 yrs old. I try to smooth it over saying that they did get to go in the temple when they were in my tummy. Since Colby was born, Kaden has randomly sung " I love to see the Temple" at least twice a day. He knows all the words to both verses. Sweet Kadster's singing has been such a blessing to me. He brings the spirit into our home amongst the chaos since Colbster has been here!

No comments: