It's pretty eventful trying to get Kaden to nap in his new big boy bed.
This day it was so close to the time we had to pick up Tanner from school, I gave in to Kaden's request and let his out of his room to eat again.
This day it was so close to the time we had to pick up Tanner from school, I gave in to Kaden's request and let his out of his room to eat again.
It was a throw up day for me so I was resting on the couch while he was quitely eating.I was surprised to find my peacefully sleeping angel.
Brookie was so happy he had fallen to sleep, caressed his face and begged for me to transfer him to her lap. She is such a mama. It's very rewarding seeing how nurturing she is to the family.Also...
No comments:
Post a Comment