
Brookie woke up to her new beautiful blue bike.

Then everyone except me of course enjoyed a healthy donut for breakfast. The kids asked, "You can't have one right? You'll throw up!" They just know!!!
When Tanner turned two, we started a tradition of singing to them in the morning on their special day as well as when we celebrate with extended family.
I don't think anyone can be sung happy birthday to them too many times. I think I wasn't sung to enough on my b-day's growing up or something.
Daddy treated Brookie and Tanner to a date at Disneyland Brookie's b-day eve.

Brookie has asked for a huge princess balloon for months. I kept telling her that she would get one for her birthday. So when Brookie was looking at which balloon she wanted, Daddy found out they cost 12 bucks. He convinced her to buy this beautiful headband for $ 17 that she could keep forever.

Brookie's birthday weekend we went beach camping at San Onofre with some friends.


Can't believe our princess is 4! She is such a big helper and great example to her brothers.
She adds just enough kindness in the mix to keep her brothers sweet and loving.

Brookie's sweet Uncle William is serving a mission in New York. In a recently letter he wrote Brooklyn, he gave her a new nickname:
Brookie-Brookie Chocolate Chip Cookie! Now it's her favorite nickname. We all like it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment