Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Handsome Grad

Tanner had an end of the year bubble party.  In the past when I've attended class parties, Brookie has stayed with Grandma and Kaden. This time Tanner specifically asked if Brookie could come.  He said, "Mom I really want her to come. I know how much she will love it!"

Thanks to Miss. Perlman, Tanner was well taken care of and had a great kinder experience.

Last time in the classroom!

Can't forget our SUPER DAD!!
After the party, I got a flat tire when I drove to close to the metal frame of the curb. Daddy came to the rescue without any complaints.  I felt so bad.  It was around 100 degrees outside.

And here's our Handsome Grad!!!


Someone felt a little left out.

All better.

Can't forget Matthew....
After the first month of school I realized I was spending 45 minutes a day picking up Tanner from school. It was interfering with Kaden's naps, so I asked our 6th grade buddy Matthew if he'd pick up Tanner from the gate and walk him to my car.  This shaved off 25 minutes of waiting in the kinder line.  I offered to pay him a quarter a day and he accepted. It was sure a win-win for us all!

After Graduation we spent the afternoon celebrating.at the beach.

Tanner catches at least a dozen sand crabs each beach trip.

We topped off the evening at good ol' Ruby's Diner.

It still doesn't seem real that Tanner is going into first grade. For now we are living it up and enjoying spending all day, everyday together with Tanner before August comes around.
xoxox
We are so proud of you and love you forever Tan!

No comments: