Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sentiments

Sentiments: A thought, view, or attitude, especially one based mainly on emotion instead of reason.

That is exactly how I am with anything and everything that has to do with my Daddy.


So here's THEE chair.


It's not so cute, but what's inside is what matters.


This special chair was a hand me down from my parents to Sean and I when we got married. The last time my Father visited us before his passing, he sat in it beaming with happiness.

I have only happy, loving, sweet thoughts about my Daddy in the chair.

After many years in my parents house and 7 in our last 5 homes, it was time to go our seperate ways. It doesn't match anything that we own. So before DI picked it up I had to fill it with the love that keeps me going... the love that my father peeks in to see probably every day.

Miss you Daddy!

xoxo





No comments: