Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our Hot Date Weekend

Sean and I went on a much needed get away last month. Thanks to DeAnne being willing to take on all six kids for nearly 48 hours. xoxo The kids didn't miss us a bit.

(good thing I've lost most of that belly since this picture was taken.)

Sean surprised me with a bed and breakfast in Ocean Beach. It was nice and cozy and the breakfast was awesome.

It was so relaxing and great to spend so much QT with my hunny.
Not following any schedule was blissful.

We took my 15+ yr old blades for a slow spin. I'm a wimp now!
And Sean brought his cool fusion scooter.

Yes it's his but he shares with Tanner. It's a pretty dangerous ride.

We finished off our amazing weekend with the BYU vs. San Diego State Game.
Good thing they won.
Our friends Dave and Heidi Budge met up with us too.

Thanks My Love for a memorable fun filled adventure.








No comments: