Thursday, September 10, 2009

He's Amazing

Last week my hubby took me on a long awaited date. We do go on dates each week but not quite like this one.

Between being prego 27 months and nursing for 36 months in the past 7.4 yrs of marriage, we haven't had much opportunity during the summer months to go to the beach feeling good and being kid-less.

My hunny was very very patient with me. I hadn't been more than waist deep in the ocean for over 15 yrs. I was chicken. So I didn't get to stand up and ride a wave but I rode a wave on my knee's. I probably looked real silly but it was SWEET! There will be another lesson soon. I'm determined to ride a wave at least once standing up.

I have a new appreciation for my hubby's skills. It was so cool hanging out in the ocean, being so close to him while he was catching the waves. I am usually busy watching the kids and a barely can point out where he's surfing. I love that Sean is so adventurous. He's the most adventurous person I know. He can surf, snowboard, wake board, wake surf, Rapell, Rock Climb, and Scuba Dive. Oh I can't forget he can swing dance better than me.

HE'S AMAZING!!!

5 comments:

heidibudge said...

How fun!!! Glad you guys got to do that! Thanks for the nice text yesterday. We are doing good. Dave is being a really good sport! Hope to see you soon!

Melody said...

Excited he can come visit for a little while. Mike has not seen him for a long long long time. It'll be a good reunion.

Tonya said...

look at you you beach babe! You are one hot mama!

I am so glad that you and Sean were able to have such a fun date!

so cute!


xoxo

Tonya

Robertsons said...

that is SO fun!!

Rachelle Crowder said...

You do get GREAT DATES!!!!
We sure loved getting to tag along with you guys last weekend! it was wonderful!