Sunday, September 27, 2009

College Buds

Last week Sean was able to visit one of his college friends while he was in Phoenix. It was fun for Sean to get together with Mike Proudfit and reminisce on their college experience. Here’s one funny story brought up that Mike’s wife, Melody, blogged.

Sean: “Remember that time you took like 3 different girls on a date through Dairy Queen drive through all at separate times of the day? …Sorry Mel, my wife hates when I bring up stories like this too.”

Me: “It’s ok… I’ve heard this story before.”

Mike: (laughing his “I’m so cool laugh”) “Yeah. But it wasn’t 3, but… 4 girls.”

Sean: “OH YEAH! I’ve been telling your story wrong then.. sorry, Mike.”

Mike: “Yeah, and I had to take the 4th girl to a different place because the drive through lady recognized me and started to ask me if I’d just been there with a couple other girls earlier.”

(Sean and Mike were laughing hysterically. I was rolling my eyes at these two who were remembering Mike’s “playah” days.)

Mike: “I had to race out of there before the lady finished what she was saying, and the girl looked at me confused asking me what was going on and why did I peel out of there so fast. I told her I felt like going somewhere else.”

(tons more laughter…)

hardee har har







Here are some of pictures of Sean from his college days. I can't belieive how young he looks!













No comments: