Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mom, you can go now...

Last week my little sita started pre-school. Some of the Mom's from the ward decided to try out rotating teaching pre-school once a week. She was so excited and couldn't wait to get there.
Tanner was excited as well. He was a bit concerned how she would do. So we hung out with sita for a bit before we took off.

Here's my big girl headed down a new path.
After she checked out the scene she came up to me, gave me a huge hug and kiss and said, "Mommy, you can go now." I thought I'd cry for sure but, I was a big girl.

When we picked her up from school, I surprised her by going to get some pink frozen yogurt. She was happy Kaden was there to celebrate with us.


Sita was so happy and felt super special on her first day of school. She has seriously been waiting for this day since she turned 2. As far back as she can remember, Tanner has always been in school and she hasn't. She would pretend she was in Ms. Aguila's class every time we'd take Tanner to school last year. The day has come that she's a big kid too. Okay, big but not old. She's still my baby girl. She now has requested to attend school everyday. I told her, Kaden and I would miss her too much. She agreed to once a week for now.

No comments: