Monday, February 9, 2009

Almost Six Months New









Just a spoon full of Sugar.



Kaden's first taste of real food. He actually loved the plain rice cereal.



Big Bro. was right there to help out.



Once again Kaden thought he could do it alone.

*UPDATE ON KADEN'S TUMMY*

Each day I'm asked by someone how Kaden's tummy is doing. I do appreciate everyone's concern.
So here's the low down....

Kaden's tummy is complicated. He can not tolerate:
Dairy, Soy Wheat, Oats, Eggs, Nuts, Corn products, Berries or Citrus Fruit.

So the common question is:

What do I eat? A typical diet for a day includes- Rice Chex with Rice Milk, Banana, Rice Bread, Carrots, Potatoes, Some type of Meat, Rice Pasta or Pinto Beans. Coconut Milk based frozen dessert.
(Only someone desperate would eat this for dessert).

FYI: licorice contains wheat flour. Who knew?

Kaden loved eating cereal for the first time. Well his little tummy sure didn't. He had major problems digesting it. For the time being I cannot feed him anything. I might just be nursing forever now.

Despite his issues Kaden is amazingly happy and content. He is a great example to me!!!
He has taught me so much the past six months. (really 15 months)

Send good vibes our way please.
xoxo

1 comment:

Rachelle & Jared Crowder said...

You are seriously such an awesome mommy to make these sacrifices! Buty I tell ya, who wouldn't, look at his little face. How could you not right? He's worth it!